As HIGHLY requested, I’m making written, printable instructions for all my YouTube workouts and videos. You should DEFINITELY watch the tutorial – I explain lots of concepts, modifications, and more! – but this is a good guide to follow, if you’re on the go and need a quick review of the workout.
- (Warm up) Power walk with good posture! (15-30 seconds)
- Shoulder Shrugs: 0:15
- Hand-on-hip: 0:10 each side
- Both hands on hips + arch backward: 0:10
- Swing arms front-to-back: 0:15
- Swing arms “Touchdown-to-Low-Touchdown:” 0:15
- “Bird Wing” Arm flaps: 0:15
- “Resistance” above-the-head Arm Pulls: 0:15 each side
- Side Reaches: 0:15 each side
- Breaststroke arms: 0:15
- T-motion mini-arm-circles: 0:15
- Fast punches in ALL directions: 0:20
- Snow Angels: 0:20
- Handstand/Touchdown Walks: 0:20 (walking with your hands above your head)
Hope you like this workout! Don’t hesitate to ask questions or leave requests!